Friday, February 4, 2011

I thought this was Texas?!!??!!

The last few days here in Texas we have gotten a fair amount of ice and today, snow. Yes 4 inches or so here is a fair amount of snow. When you add a good amount of ice under that...it makes for some bad conditions. They do not have the equipment to handle much here, and believe me, you can tell that by how bad the roads are. They just are simply not used to it. With the super bowl coming up on sunday, Arlington(where we live) is getting a lot of grief for not cleaning it up fast enough. To the defense of the Tex Dot, it is extremely unusual for it to snow like this here. So, what do you expect? Either way, I was NOT happy to see all this crud when I woke up. Enjoy my misery.










Mandy as always is living the dream and frolicking around in the snow.








The pool and hot tub look very strange to me still open, yet all this snow is surrounding it. Strange thing for me to see.









This is a view out of our front door. Looks waaaay too much like Iowa if you ask me.

No comments: